Website Design and Development
Working with my long-time web development and graphic designer partner, I can help you develop a customized WordPress website that is optimized for search engines, mobile devices and visitor experience. Our expertise includes:
- Design of customized WordPress websites
- Graphic design for all aspects of your website including hero images, infographics, banners, icons, and site motifs
- Theme development and responsive responsive design that makes your website look great (and usable) on mobile devices
- Call-To-Action strategy for email signups, event and class registrations, informational downloads, and print sales
- Integration with workshop/event calendars and online registration
- Web hosting and security consultation
- Website audits and reporting
- WordPress training that enables you to easily add new content, pages, and blog posts.
- SEO consulting to help your content and your brand get noticed by search engines
- Keyword research
- Identify optimal keywords for SEO
- Determine optimal phrase matches and related keywords
- Determine appropriate mix of long-tail and broad match keywords
- Keyword placement on pages to be optimized. E.g in the page permalink, in H2 headers, in the page meta description
- Keyword density analysis
- Internal and external links that enhance your website’s structure
Visual Branding/Graphic Design
- Organizational and personal brand logos
- Website graphics
- Collateral and promotional materials
- Banners and print advertisements
- Graphics for social media promotions
I development written content for:
- Blog articles
- Email campaigns
- Press releases
Marketing Communications Strategy
I have more than 20 years of experience helping organizations develop and implement marketing communications programs that meet organizational goals.
- Brand identity development
- Positioning and key message development
- Social media communications
- Online marketing
- Email marketing campaigns
Marketing Presentations for Members of Arts Organizations
- Read about the online marketing workshop for photographers that I developed for the Center for Photographic Art in Carmel, California.
Download my marketing workshop presentation used for the Center for Photographic Art CPA Presentation FINAL
Marketing Consulting Services – Background
I have more than 20 years of corporate marketing communications experience. For the past eight years I have been developing marketing programs that help educational institutions meet their business goals. I can help photographers and arts organizations of all sizes enhance their online presence, develop a strong brand, and reach key audiences.
Jon Wollenhaupt is a Sacramento-based photographer, writer, and marketing consultant. He has more than 20 years of corporate marketing communications experience. As a consultant, he works with organizations of all sizes to develop and implement marketing programs that communicate to key audiences, build brand awareness and attain strategic organizational goals. He has extensive experience working with educational organizations. As photographer, his work has been exhibited nationally and internationally. He has a degree in fine arts as well as a masters degree in business administration.
Stephanie Heald proved the depth of her design talent working on websites, branding, magazines, newspapers, books, and information graphics at Danilo Black USA and Workbox Inc. Her book experience includes God’s Breath, Revolution, and San Francisco Seafood. She has served as both a designer and creative director with numerous established businesses and start-ups including SkillsOne, Marimba, Evite, Intelliden, Morgenthaler and SanDisk. Additionally, Red Herring magazine uses her information graphics templates, and the San Francisco Chronicle Sunday Edition uses her interior page layouts. She graduated with a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
For more information about my marketing consulting services, please contact me via email: